Healthy living, saving money, natural cures, and God things etc

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Sometimes Its Hard to Live by Faith

 Have you ever had one of those days where you feel like can anything else happen, or you feel defeated in any way ? Well some days I get that way, but I have to bounce back and realize God allows things to happen to get us closer to Him.
  
Today's devotion is on Trusting God, now I have said plenty times , "Oh I trust Him on this or I know and believe God has this".  But can we say that for EVERYTHING. It's says in Isaiah 26:3-4 " You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you! Trust in the Lord always , for the Lord God is the eternal Rock!"

With everything that I do, I must trust him. It's hard being five hrs away from family, and living faith based but know God supplies everything we need when we need is the best way to be. There are things we do without but knowing He gives us the things we need in His timing is priceless. It makes up for what we don't have. And when you think about it, it's not ours any way. It's all God's what ever we have, is His. So we shouldn't just keep things for ourselves we should give it to help others when he tells us. And that goes back to trusting Him, if he gives us something and then tells us to give it that person we must obey, and trust He will supply back to us when we need it. 

There are plenty of times we have had bills to pay, and the money hasn't been here. Then always right before its due, we get the money to pay them.  Sometimes it comes from people we don't even know. But that's all He wants from us is to trust Him and know He will take care of us. We don't even worry about it because we have seen Him supply. We pray and trust that it will be there in His timing and always it is   

He just wants us to give Him complete control and allow Him to work in our lives. The only way to do that is to seek Him daily and have that close relationship with him. And we will hear everything that He wants us to do. I couldn't imagine living any where else, and doing anything else. Kentucky has taught me a lot and Harlan county is my home. It's ok that we live 1 hr and 30 min from any big area, serving God is worth it all and knowing He is using me is the best. God wants to use all of us we just have to open our hearts and fully trust Him! 
Psalms 91:1-2 " He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty, I will say of The Lord  He is my refuge and my fortress , my God , in whom I trust"! 

2 comments:

  1. A couple of years ago, I kept hearing God say, “It’s time for you to retire, spend time in your little backyard nursery and be available for all the young women I will put in your path.” But God”, I said, “We will starve, lose the house, we can’t live on social security”. God said, “Trust me.” I fought it for two years but this year I tossed in the towel and am loving every minute of it! Yes, I still slip into doubt but God comes through in the most unusual and unexpected times!
    “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.
    Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own” Matthew 6: 33-34

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Chad have amazed me on your FAITH IN GOD, I have seen it work miracles in your life......I'm so proud of you both!!!

    ReplyDelete