Healthy living, saving money, natural cures, and God things etc

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Seasons....




You know how you have that favorite time of the season in year?  Well mine is the fall, Ive always loved the fall, I have sweet memories of my daddy and I playing in the leaves after he would rack them up. I love the smell of fall and the colors. I look forward to it every year! Well God does not have a favorite season..........

As I was getting my chemo last night, I had to listen to music to keep me staying positive.  The red color in the IV is the bad chemo, Doxorubicin, its nick name is " Red Devil".  So last night I started listening to music and one of my favorites that really helps me and speaks to me is Desert Song, Hill Song United.  I love every verse and chorus , but the one that sticks out and means the most is verse 3
" And this is my prayer in the battle, when triumph is still on its way, I am a co-heir with Christ so firm on His promise I'll stand, And I will bring praise, I will bring praise , No weapon formed against me shall remain, I will rejoice, I will declare , God is my victory and He is here."  I know the victory has won and I am His daughter, and nothing can hurt me. Yes its scary getting the chemo and just praying that it will go like the first round. What ever God's will is thats what we want. 

It is amazing to know, no matter what we do He still loves us, and He wants to use us all the time, but we must be obedient, and listen to Him. Chad and I always pray that everyone sees Him through us and that they hear Him and not us. Because without Him we couldn't do any of this.  Yes my hair is almost all falling out. I am not ready to shave it yet, I guess because I was a hairstylist and I just don't want to let go, LOL!  We joke around with it now and I've learned so much  through all of this, but specially loosing my hair, it is hard being a women and having to shave it, I know God will let me know when it is time. And my sweet loving husband looks at me and says  " Your still beautiful to me, and you will always be".  Yes I have the best husband,   He as stuck by me and does everything for me!!!

One of the other things that sticks out to me through all of this is how we have been able to share what God has done. Just today one of my nurses told me she is a Christ follower as well, and we talked for a while, she just got married and gotten back from her honeymoon this past Sunday night. It was a God moment and He has the divine appointments for us, and we just have to slow down and take them in. We are always on a rush and too busy to witness or just listen to people. I have learned through this to take time and listen to them no matter how long or if it makes me late, I'm going to listen and if they need prayed for, pray for them right there and then. God is so good and we need to Be Still and be used. 

My last favorite part in the song is the end of  Desert Song....
" All of my life in every season , You are still God I have a reason to sing, I have a reason to worship"

And this is my prayer when I am healed.....
" This is my prayer in the harvest, When favor and providence flow, I know I'm filled to be emptied again he seed I've received I will sow"

Im so blessed He loves me through all the seasons and not just one. He wraps His arms around me when I am hurting and scared.  I just pray and I feel His warm arms around me and I am calm and I feel at peace. My last chemo treatment I hope is sept 2, and it will be the same routine as now. It is wild how fast it has gone, and Chad said God is allowing it to go by fast so we can move on and go forth. We appreciate all the prayers and love and just the support. We couldn't do it without God and yall's sweet prayers . We are greatful for everything, and please know we feel everyones prayers,

" Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will not be shaken." Psalms 62:5-6



No comments:

Post a Comment